Address: 1817 Zylstra Rd.
The land for the Zylstra Road station was purchased in 1976 and the station itself was built by volunteer firefighters in 1978. In 2003, the station was remodeled and expanded to provide an additional bay.
Currently at Station 26, a 1997 Pierce Saber fire engine and a Ford Expedition Rescue and Aid Truck. Station 26's current captain is Matt VanGiesen. Proudly bearing the name "The Black Sheep Company", Captain VanGiesen and his crew continually set the standard across the department in firemanship. Quick, professional, poised, Station 26 habitually gets more done with less time and time again.